subota, 2. siječnja 2016.

Bridal bracelets

I am starting with a new section in my Etsy shop. It's a Bridal bracelets section.

For many brides jewelry is an afterthought when it comes to planning a wedding. But that's a big mistake!
The right jewelry should show off your beautiful dress and make you feel fantastic, all day long.
Your bridal jewelry doesn’t need to eat away at your bank balance – there are so many options and solutions for accessories on a budget. I'll try to make some beautiful bridal bracelets "on a budget" for all new brides.
Your bridal jewelry should express your personality, but it should complement your dress as well.

Please find bellow my first bridal patterns.

Have you got your jewelry ready and waiting for your big day? How much jewelry do you plan on wearing? I'll very appriciate if you want to share your story in the comments!






1 komentar: